We exist to strengthen the local communities we serve by connecting consumers to professional service providers.
The Bidology Corporation offers a comprehensive bidding platform to consumers looking for professional services across the health & beauty, automotive, home improvement, financial, personal services, sporting, entertainment and other applicable service categories.
We believe that consumers and service providers both uniquely benefit through our services.
For the consumer, gone are the days of manually searching for and vetting out local service providers, awkward negotiations, and reviews that are either false or extremely biased. Through our offerings, consumers are empowered and therefore more confident in their service requests.
For the Service Provider, no longer pay a membership fee or purchase credits just to connect with a prospective customer. Through our services, local service providers tap into a new customer segment and receive qualified consumer requests at no charge. Only respond to the service requests you want to accept or submit bid back to.
Proof of Concept
Bidology decided to put its offering to the test in order to build the company. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Bidology utilized only local Service Providers to develop its brand identity, website design and implementation, marketing strategy, legal infrastructure, payment processing and payroll support. Follow our local success story on social media.
Our Core Values
Bidology’s Core Values are the foundation on which our company was built. Core values feed our mission.
The people of Bidology are what differentiates us from traditional and non-emerging competitors.
Our people wear these values like a banner; as they all represent the company and impact the overall brand of Bidology.
We live our values every day. They guide how we hire, train, evaluate, and reward our team at Bidology.
1) Obligation to Servant Leadership:
- Never lose sight that we are on a mission to serve those around us; to empower the consumer’s ability to stay on budget and to grow revenue for the local service provider.
- Recognize that world-class ambitions can only be accomplished by a world-class team. We need to surround ourselves around positive and highly driven individuals that empower us to succeed.
- Proactively develop others through mentoring and real-world activities that have an impact. Train your own replacement so that we can quickly back-fill your role when you get promoted.
2) Solve Problems That Matter:
- Identify and solve problems that will truly make a difference and empower the local communities that we serve. Don’t get caught up in the little things or you will miss the bigger picture.
- Realize that if we don’t execute audacious ideas to serve our community, that there likely may never be another who will.
- Put Bidology's customers (consumers & providers) first in everything that we do; including effectively communicating internally and externally.
- Develop a nose for value. Invest your time in high-impact activities that move the needle for the company.
3) Seek and Give 30% Feedback:
- Take responsibility for your specific impact on the company, and never settle for status-quo. Challenge yourself to constantly think of new ideas to raise the bar.
- Seek feedback early, when your ideas are about 30% complete. Use the team to obtain ‘proof of concept’ before you/we invest
- Expect and encourage others to share their work before it is polished; offer constructive feedback as a gift, not as criticism or blame if things don’t succeed.
- Be willing to change courses quickly to adopt to a changing market.
4) Show Poise Under Pressure:
- We are defined by our actions when circumstances of pressure arise; we will be resilient, calm, and rational in the face of challenges.
- Train yourself to be the “anchor” that stabilizes the ship when things get rocky. Become a model that people look to for reassurance; if you are calm, then they will be also.
- Wear a thick skin and do not take business too personally. If we are all truly in this together, the dust will settle and wounds will be healed with time and patience.
5) Be Willing to Roll Up Your Sleeves:
- No matter what your title is within Bidology, get your hands dirty and contribute in whatever way you can, regardless of the circumstance or role you have on paper. We share a common responsibility to serve customers ... period.
- Take your work seriously, but don’t take yourself too seriously. Check your ego at the door and realize we are all one team working toward a common goal.
- Humble yourself and be willing to learn from others. Share those lessons, both good and bad, with your peers so that we can all become more successful as a result.